Patagonia: A Land to Discover
Patagonia Cruises & Travel invites you to discover this far away land. For a truly unique adventure vacation in Patagonia, choose from our handcrafted cruise and expedition itineraries on board enchanting small ships that visit the most remote corners with ease and while offering great comfort. We will be more than happy to help you select the expedition boat or trip itinerary that best suits your needs. We can also act as bilingual representatives on your behalf should you need us at any time during your stay. We organize travel to Patagonia because we believe it’s one of the most beautiful places on earth; and after you visit Southern Argentina and Chile we know you’ll agree.Our website is setup to help you explore the Patagonia region of Argentina and Chile; we offer you advice to plan an easy, fun, and safe trip.
The services we offer that can be booked through this website include:
- Expedition Cruises - Navigating through fjords and ice fields, visiting glaciers and wildlife reserves.
- Natural History Tours - Whether you travel on your own or in a group we will share the nature, wildlife, and scenery of our beautiful Patagonia.
- Lodging and Side Trips - If you wish to stay a little longer, or want to add on visits to local attractions, we can help you
- Adventure Activities - Whether you prefer trekking, camping, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, or fly fishing - our guides will deliver a safe and fun well planned trip.
- Trip Planning - We will help you get back and forth to your cruise departure port or to the starting point of your Patagonia Adventure.
- Custom Itinerary Planning - We can organize unique special interest tours that fit your needs for knowledge and adventure
We are your one stop knowledge base for travel information about Southern Chile and Argentina:
- Our Reservations Staff – Are all well traveled around the region and can offer you first hand advice when planning your trip.
- Expedition Ships – We offer an all inclusive trip, where half the fun is getting around to your next excursion (sailing through fjords, ice fields and reaching otherwise inaccessible attractions). No packing and unpacking every day.
- Experienced Guides - All shore excursions from the ships, side trips, and tour programs are guided by local experts and leaders with a passion for the region.
- Special Discounts - Our experience combined with the volume of travelers we help in the region gives us access to wholesale rates for all services, which we of course transfer on to you as savings when you book your trip.
Where is Patagonia?
Patagonia is that portion of South America that on the east side of the Andes can be found to the south of the Neuquén and Colorado Rivers, and on the west of the Andes, lies south of 42°S. The Chilean portion embraces the southern part of the region of Los Lagos, and the regions of Aysen and Magallanes (excluding the portion of Antarctica claimed by Chile). East of the Andes, the Argentine portion of Patagonia includes the provinces of Neuquén, Río Negro, Chubut, Santa Cruz, and Tierra del Fuego.