Patagonia travel Request
Patagonia Cruises & Travel - Expedition Tours Chile & Argentina
Patagonia Travel Blog
- Patagonia Trip - The tour was very well elaborated, long enough and one could see the most beautiful views of the area. Also accommodation and food were all right. It was clear for me, that the succes of the tour will depend very much on the weather conditions which are changing very fast in this area.The weather was relatively good, I feared that it will be worse. But decisive for the success of the tour was the excellent guidance. All his proposals and decisions were perfect, very punctual and precise. He is very knowledgeable of all aspects of this area.
- Patagonia - I want to thank you very much for looking after me so well in Patagonia. The trip was absolutely amazing and so well organised-there is nothing that you could have done better. The endless food and wine was delicious and quite unexpected.-I've never experienced anything like it on a trip before.
- Torres del Paine national park fire - SANTIAGO, Chile -- Firefighters in Chile battled three huge wildfires Monday that have burned about 90 square miles (23,000 hectares) of forest, destroyed more than 100 homes and have driven away thousands of tourists while causing millions of dollars in losses.
- Patagonia Camp - "We had a wonderful time here. Everyone was so nice, we will definitively recommend to others ! The food was amazing".
- Patagonia Camp - "The whole place has been wonderful, keep going with eco efforts, it's sets you apart and establishes a real ecotourist destination"
Patagonia cruise reviews
- Australis Route cruise - Arrival and reception at the Ezeiza International airport; transfer to the hotel.